× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Powerline 1200 Blinking Pick a Plug

brianfreitas1
Follower

Powerline 1200 Blinking Pick a Plug

I've had my powerline 1200 for quite some time now and as of recent i've been having concurrent issues with it. Recently the pick a plug has began to blink continuously, and this is happening on the adapter connected to the modem. The other adapter feeds into a router, and that one shows no issue what so ever. The issue persisted throughout a couple nights prior, but today it finally gave out, when before a simple reset would do the trick.

Some other relevant information: I've looked through multiple posts with similar issues. Additionally, I've also tried connecting the two together on similar grids, so the issue is not related  to interference, and i've also tried switching outlets. Ethernet cables connected to both adapters work perfectly fine. The only issue with said adapter is the one connected to the modem. I've tried switching both adapter a and b around and still there is no connection between the two.  

Model: PL1200|Powerline 1200 Adapter
Message 1 of 2
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Powerline 1200 Blinking Pick a Plug

Hi @brianfreitas1, we recommend contacting our support team for them to check further on the issue.

Dexter

NETGEAR Team

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7