× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

importing album leaves out photos and albums

seheatwole
Aspirant

importing album leaves out photos and albums

I have a Netgear Duo that I just purchased and copied my photos over to my user account under Pictures in the media share. Using ReadyNAS Photo I imported various folders as albums. One of the albums does not appear under "My Albums". When I try to import it again the software goes through its thing and says there are no changes to the album and exits but it is still not displayed.

Similarly, I noticed that an album that was imported only had 16 photos in it but but the folder used to import the photos has 42 photos in it. Again, trying to import again the software goes through and says the are no changes to the album and exits.

What gives? Is there a workaround to make the photos viewable? I searched the forum and didn't see any solutions to this problem.
Message 1 of 9
minerva
Aspirant

Re: importing album leaves out photos and albums

Hello Seheatwole,

Let us know the image file format you are trying to import.

Thanks,
Minerva.
Message 2 of 9
seheatwole
Aspirant

I am trying to import .jpg files.
Message 3 of 9
minerva
Aspirant

Sending you a private message

-Minerva
Message 4 of 9
hose1
Aspirant

Hi!

I have the same problem. I would appreciate if i can get the solution too.
My params: Duo with RAIDiator 4.1.8 and Photos v.2.2.

Thanks
Message 5 of 9
minerva
Aspirant

Hello,

Let me know the image file format you are trying to import.

Can send the logs required to my email id, Sending you a private message.

-Minerva
Message 6 of 9
Dee_Tee
Aspirant

Got exactly the same problem on my Duo v.1 with the same software as below.

Tried to remove the album and then tried loading the folder again but RNPhotos keeps on telling that the contents on the NAS hasn't changed. Only when I changed the name of the picture folder in my Media share it started loading pictures in the album but again only part of it and thus the same problem repeating. :roll:

error message of readynas photos
75 photos could not be imported to 10.0.0.2, 18 photos imported

Error resizing image [\\10.0.0.2\media\Pictures\2012 Winter\Jul\nyttårs aften\2012_004.JPG]. This file will not be imported to ReadyNASPhotos. The original file may be copied to NAS device, but user will not be able to reach it using ReadyNASPhotos software. Exception :java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

\\10.0.0.2\media\Pictures\2012 Winter\Jul\nyttårs aften\2012_004.JPG

Error resizing image [\\10.0.0.2\media\Pictures\2012 Winter\Jul\nyttårs aften\2012_083.JPG]. This file will not be imported to ReadyNASPhotos. The original file may be copied to NAS device, but user will not be able to reach it using ReadyNASPhotos software. Exception :java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

etc.......
NOTE: the destination is the origin

hose wrote:
Hi!

I have the same problem. I would appreciate if i can get the solution too.
My params: Duo with RAIDiator 4.1.8 and Photos v.2.2.

Thanks
Message 7 of 9
minerva
Aspirant

Sending you a private message.
Message 8 of 9
Hasi99
Aspirant

Hello all,

obviously I am faced a similar problem....

93 Foto(s) konnte(n) nicht in NAS-AZ importiert werden, 0 Foto(s) importiert

Error resizing image [\\10.0.0.200\media\Pictures\2012\0101 Bürgerball\P1040487.JPG]. This file will not be imported to ReadyNASPhotos. The original file may be copied to NAS device, but user will not be able to reach it using ReadyNASPhotos software. Exception :java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

\\10.0.0.200\media\Pictures\2012\0101 Bürgerball\P1040487.JPG

I am running RAIDiator4.1.8 and ReadyNAS Photos v2.2.
I could not connect to the database before, Photos was removed and reinstalled just now. Now I can connect to the NAS, when I choose "Alben importieren" (import album) it processes 97 pictures and afterwards I get the above listed error....

Whats wrong here?

Thanks for your help
Thomas
Message 9 of 9
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements