× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Bug on MySync

Pcniatic
Aspirant

Bug on MySync

I am very excited with this new feature, I found it to be a correct step towards having an easier NAS at home.

Although it is a good idea, I found a bug. I have at home a Spanish version of Windows XP and the MySync client installer created the MySync folder under "Desktop", but it is call "Escritorio" under my Windows version, causing the MySync folder to not show up on my desktop.

One solution for this, is to let select during installation where to place the MySync folder.

Regards.
Message 1 of 3
robyb
Aspirant

Re: Bug on MySync

Pcniatic wrote:
I am very excited with this new feature, I found it to be a correct step towards having an easier NAS at home.

Although it is a good idea, I found a bug. I have at home a Spanish version of Windows XP and the MySync client installer created the MySync folder under "Desktop", but it is call "Escritorio" under my Windows version, causing the MySync folder to not show up on my desktop.

One solution for this, is to let select during installation where to place the MySync folder.

Regards.

MySync is not yet released, so what client did you use? (Yes I know i've leaked some, so they may be old!) I'll check it out!

Thanks for the unofficial report 🙂

Cheers,
Roby!
Message 2 of 3
Pcniatic
Aspirant

Re: Bug on MySync

This one: http://support.axentra.hipserv.com/files/MySyncSetup.exe from Axentra download page.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7