× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Missing Files

Puma1085
Novice

Missing Files

Hi I am having a few issues with my Stora. Basically I have a bunch of folders that I have media in and last night I renamed one of them as I was re arranging them to sort them in a better order and then it just vanished!

It's gone from sight however I know it's still hiding there somewhere because of the drive space. Before I started to move things around I had 1.35gb space free and now I still have 1.35gb. The folder that I am missing is called 'Movies' but I can't view it through logging in via the IP in safari or also looking through the browser in finder. Now the other issue is that I can no longer create a folder called 'Movies' I get a an error saying 'An unexpected error occurred (error code -36).'

Can anyone help with this? if I loose the data it's not really the end of the earth however I would like to recover it. The most annoying part is that the drive space is still taken up and I can no longer create a new folder with that name.
Message 1 of 2
janvaane
Aspirant

Re: Missing Files

Use Filezilla to have a clear view. You can download filezilla for MAC directly from http://filezilla-project.org
Current version 3.7.4.1
Get back if you need help.
Jan
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7