× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

default password

hoogie35
Novice

default password

Hi,
what is the default password? Coulnd;t find it in de manual.
thx
Message 1 of 7
robyb
Aspirant

Re: default password

There is no such thing as a default password on a Stora.

Cheers,
Roby!
Message 2 of 7
hoogie35
Novice

That s greats, after the hard reset I can t get back in. the web interface doesn t log in either. it stop at initializing right after the passwords.
Is there an other opportunity to read the harddisk? was it ntfs?

regards
Message 3 of 7
robyb
Aspirant

Can you show us the actual error message, we can probably get you up and running properly.

The filesystem on the disks is XFS.

Cheers,
Roby!
Message 4 of 7
hoogie35
Novice

Hi Rob,
there is no error message. If I try to access Stora it keeps asking for username and password, even after a hard reset. second, trying to access thru the agent it logges in and then it stalling om loading, pitty I can't attache a picture from my screen. so you could see
thx ia
Message 5 of 7
hoogie35
Novice

robyb wrote:
Can you show us the actual error message, we can probably get you up and running properly.

The filesystem on the disks is XFS.

Cheers,
Roby!

Hello Roby,
it's been a while when you said you might be able to help, but didn't hear from you ever since. It is rather important for me to get access to the stora or some other way to retreve data.
Hope to hear from you.
grz.
Message 6 of 7
robyb
Aspirant

hoogie35 wrote:
Hello Roby,
it's been a while when you said you might be able to help, but didn't hear from you ever since. It is rather important for me to get access to the stora or some other way to retreve data.
Hope to hear from you.
grz.

Email your Stora name, an admin username and password to support@axentra.com, we'll take a look.

Cheers,
Roby!
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7