× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

network access

tondeur
Follower

network access

Hi all been reading through posts for an hour but not found the answer to my issue and would really like some guidence if pos.

Have a stora with a 1tb drive in been a great bit of kit so far.

I have quite a large network in my home. i have 2 pc`s in my personal pc table,
one of which i installed my stora on. and i use it like a hard drive network short cut to the desktop. i use it for streaming to all rooms in my house ect. however i blew the mother board up on my main pc yesterday!,,,

No problem i thought i have the second pc in my desk as a back up on a remote keyboard switch so it`s like nothings wrong . however.

in network devices the stora only shopws up as a media device click it and it is only viewable through a media player i.e windows media player. which is not idea for how i run things i can login via web interface on all my games consols ect.

how do i get it to show in network devices on my other pc`s??

Tondeur
Message 1 of 2
ossienet
Aspirant

Re: network access

Install the Stora Agent on the other PCs.
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7