× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

After installing A7000 it will only open some web pages but not all. Shows web page not available.

zlennyz
Aspirant

After installing A7000 it will only open some web pages but not all. Shows web page not available.

Message 1 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: After installing A7000 it will only open some web pages but not all. Shows web page not avail...

Hi @zlennyz

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

Please provide what are those websites. Have you tried different browser? 

Let us test if you can ping those website. Here's the step: 

Open a shell prompt (in Microsoft Windows, the Command Prompt or MS-DOS Prompt on the Start Menu).
Type ping followed by a space and website (example: ping google.com) 
Press the Enter (or Return) key.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
zlennyz
Aspirant

Re: After installing A7000 it will only open some web pages but not all. Shows web page not avail...

I will try this tomorrow. I"m not in the garage tonight. Thank you.

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 3 of 4
zlennyz
Aspirant

I pinged www.vanityfair.com, msn.com, community.netgear.com,googleadservices.com, www.google.com all came back could not find host.

Some were links in a search but still would not open page.It would open some links on a search page but not all. I'm going to change dns servers. The listed dns are with mediacom and I thought I would give try google or one of the others. The dns are listed under the 5g wifi that I don't use. I will try this tomorrow.

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7