× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear program won't run

DanT2590
Tutor

Netgear program won't run

About 2 weeks ago, my Netgear WNDA3100 v2 quit working. I'm using it with my laptop so I can connect to the faster wireless network. It worked fine until a few weeks ago, and I would find the computer not connected to any network.

I had time today, so I downloaded the setup program again and tried to install it on my computer. It installed, but clicking on it to run it shows the "working" circle for about 20 seconds, then it closes and never runs. I tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling. STILL NOTHING. So I've had to go back to the internal modem on the laptop. I spent at least an hour trying to get this to run and uninstalling twice. Still nothing!

This will be the last netgear product I buy since they don't support it when it gives problems.  So I'm hoping that someone here can at least help so that I can use the faster speeds of my router on both my laptops. Both are running Windows 10 and were working fine!! Then suddenly stopped on both machines and the setup/netgear program won't run on either. But thanks for the help Netgear Company. It's more than 90 days old, so I get no help from them!

Message 1 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Re: Netgear program won't run

Hi DanT2590,

What is the driver version you have used to install the adapter on your Windows 10? When installing the adapter, please disabled the antivirus software for the mean time then enabled it after the installation.

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Re: Netgear program won't run

Hi DanT2590,

Please provide us update if you are still having issue with your adapter.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7