× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

USB Adapter WNDAA3100v3

LHTex
Follower

USB Adapter WNDAA3100v3

Connected this adapter to an HP Media Center PC with Windows 7.  System recognizes the hardware.  Trying to link to a wireless network in my house is a different story.  The adapter software recognizes the network,, but when trying to link it times out.  I can take my laptop (with built-in wireless) and position it in the same spot as the adapter and the laptop finds and connects to the network with no issues.  I've tried all the instructions in the Quick Start, and used the "Press and Connect" feature with no success. The modem I'm using is an ATT U-Verse  Model 5031NV.  I've spent 2 days on this so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Model: WNDA3100|RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter
Message 1 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Re: USB Adapter WNDAA3100v3

Hi LHTex,

Make sure the modem router does not have any MAC filtering enabled. Try installing it on a different PC and check if the same problem. Visit support.netgear.com for drivers of the adapter.

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Re: USB Adapter WNDAA3100v3

Hi LHTex,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7