× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD UPS settings?

jplee3
Apprentice

CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD UPS settings?

Hey all,

I just connected my CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD UPS to my RN204 and it recognized it. What I'm curious to know is if there is a way to change the settings on how long the UPS will stay on vs power off in the case of power-loss. Or is it just a set amount of time (until the battery runs out)? I thought in the Windows CyberPower utility there was a way to do this but I might be wrong as I haven't looked in a while. 

I noticed the ReadyNAS settings has a UPS area but it looks like that's only for network-enabled UPSes. 

Is there anyway to customize the UPS settings in conjunction with ReadyNAS (even through a config file upon logging in via SSH, etc)?

Model: RN204|ReadyNAS204 4-Bay
Message 1 of 2
StephenB
Guru

Re: CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD UPS settings?

You can set the shutdown threshold from the web UI.  You just need to click to expand the UPS section, and then click on the settings wheel.

The config files themselves are in /etc/nut.  I've never tried to change them myself - changes you make there might not survive reboot or firmware updates.

@jplee3 wrote:

I thought in the Windows CyberPower utility there was a way to do this but I might be wrong as I haven't looked in a while. 

The NAS uses the Network UPS Tools (NUT) package from https://networkupstools.org/

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements