× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

A6200 Driver Update?

tikimouth
Aspirant

A6200 Driver Update?

I recieved a popup during login that a Device Driver for 'Netgear A6200' was being updated. After this update, I got a followup popup that said "An unknown device has failed", and the A6200 stopped responding. I have switched to my onboard Wifi device, and have begun the process of uninstall/reinstall of the A6200. When the package was downloaded there are two choices; a stand-alone setup and another more recent one simply called setup. Could not find documentation that explained which I needed. Will update here as I experiment.

Message 1 of 2
csm746
Novice

Re: A6200 Driver Update?

I used the stand-alone from the start which installed the driver without the Genie application....worked fine from the jump...I haven't found or heard of anything real useful in the Genie app...although some others obviously do. I have purchased two A6200s and both were shipped with the 1.0.0.18 driver. This appears to be the current driver available online. Have you found a later one?
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7