× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNA3100M Connection Problem

sargunner
Aspirant

WNA3100M Connection Problem

After trying 7 - 8 times I have installed the driver to WNA3100M N300 USB Mini Adapter and it recognise the router but there is no connection. In a prvious installation I had light in the adapter but it has gone now and that might be the problem. I have tried different USB connections. I am runnning Windows 10 Pro and I have installed the verson 1.2.0.6 which should be the latesy version. I have also removed the Mediatek drivers. I cannot find any more to do. Wkat do I di now?

Message 1 of 7
JamesGL
Master

Re: WNA3100M Connection Problem

Hi sargunner,

Try to install the standalone driver. If still the same, try to install it on a different computer just to isolate if the adapter is faulty or not working.

Message 2 of 7
sargunner
Aspirant

Thank you for your kind suggestions but I have tried thar without success. Thank you:-)))))

Message 3 of 7
sargunner
Aspirant

Do I use the right driver? I have installed the latest one starting with 1?

Message 4 of 7
sargunner
Aspirant

I have now bougt another Netgear adapter - N600 -and I have still no internetconnection. This one tells me yhat i have connection to the router - also Netgear - but no internet. I have moved my computer to 1 meter from the router and I have changed channel three times. No connection. Maybe I wil lreinstall Windows 10 but I cannot see how that should help. I had a connection until a week ago but I have not found out whybI lost it. I have contacted the internet provider but I have not had any answers yet. Strange😨

Message 5 of 7
JamesGL
Master

Hi sargunner,

Do you have other wireless devices that can go online with your router? Please check the router and the modem to make sure that it has internet connection.

Message 6 of 7
nginx
Aspirant

I'm having the same problrm. Can anyonce provide me link for driver for WN3100M v1 wifi card for ubuntu os please.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7