× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNCE3001 and Tivo Premiere XL4

officerripley
Follower

WNCE3001 and Tivo Premiere XL4

Can't get WNCE3001 to connect TiVo Premiere XL4 to D-Link 605L router; TiVo settings keep saying "wrong IP addr" but it's same IP addr I used with the old WNCE2001 that died. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?  (Also where the heck do I find DNS (name server) Address, and what's the diff. betw. IP Address and Default Router Address?)

Model: WNCE3001|Universal Dual Band Wireless Internet Adapter
Message 1 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Re: WNCE3001 and Tivo Premiere XL4

Hi officerripley,

Can you go online if the WNCE3001 is connected to a computer? What is the IP address that the adapter is getting? The IP address is the address that device is getting from the router and the Default Router address or gateway address is the IP addres of the router. For example, the IP address of the adapter is 192.168.1.2 and the default address is 192.168.1.1.

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Re: WNCE3001 and Tivo Premiere XL4

Hi officerripley,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7