× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Which driver do I need to use for the N300 WiFi USB Adapter on my Windows Vista?

ANZComputer
Follower

Which driver do I need to use for the N300 WiFi USB Adapter on my Windows Vista?

Message 1 of 5
Babylon5
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Which driver do I need to use for the N300 WiFi USB Adapter on my Windows Vista?

If you click on the ‘Downloads’ button at the top of this web page, you can then enter the model number of your WiFi adaptor (what is it?), this will then lead to available downloads for the device.

Message 2 of 5
Palle_juul
Aspirant

Re: Which driver do I need to use for the N300 WiFi USB Adapter on my Windows Vista?

But my problem is that I can't connect to the InterNet until I Got a driver; so what Can I do???
Message 3 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Hi Palle_juul,

You may need to use another computer with internet to download the driver.

Message 4 of 5
VE6CGX
Master

You don't have NIC on your laptop or PC for that or friend who has .net connection? Hilarious question, LOL!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7