× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

will my WNDA3100v2 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter work with my Samsung smart led TV?

jmggmark
Follower

will my WNDA3100v2 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter work with my Samsung smart led TV?

Model: WNDA3100v3|N600 WIFI USB Adapter
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Re: will my WNDA3100v2 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter work with my Samsung smart led TV?

Hi jmggmark,

It does not support Samsung Smart TV. If your smart TV has ethernet port, try WNCE2001, WNCE3001 or WNCE4004.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Re: will my WNDA3100v2 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter work with my Samsung smart led TV?

Hi jmggmark,

It does not support Samsung Smart TV. If your smart TV has ethernet port, try WNCE2001, WNCE3001 or WNCE4004.

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Hi jmggmark,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7