× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1200 WiFi Range Extender

jrdimier
Follower

AC1200 WiFi Range Extender

Purchased a Range Extender and ran thru setup. When the install is finished the extended can not access the internet. I have tried WPS multiple times and the manual method multiple times.Figured if I tried everything 10 times the results might change. No dice. My computer and my smartphone can access the xxx.2GEXT connection and talk to the extended but the extender can not talk to my Spectrum Router. I really need this extender due to configuration of my home. Being 74 years old I thought I could read the manuals and view the help but got nowhere. Can't find any phone number to call to talk to a real person, but I didn't expect to find one. Could really use some help. I have followed the setup instruction to the letter but no internet. The Spectrum router is working fine because everything works, just not the extender. If you have the patience, I can follow just about any instructions.

Model: EX6200|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: AC1200 WiFi Range Extender

jrdimier, 

Welcome to the Community! Please note that a recently purchased device is provided with 90 days of complimentary support from our Support Team. You may contact the team using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/default.aspx

~Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7