× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't set up my EX2700

Markkjjb
Aspirant

Can't set up my EX2700

Hi I am having trouble setting up my EX2700. Basically I can connect my mobile to the extender but cannot make the router link with it. I have been logging on the directed Web site mywifiext.net and I but in all the details of my router password and when I reach the end an error message pops up, but before that the program as me to make sure a device is connected to the main router. I think my Android device is switching back to my home router half way through I have tried disconnecting it before I start but then half way I see the message not on line. Please help as my daughter is doing my head in about having no signal in her room. You can probably image the pressure I'm under lol. Also I'm not up to date with all the gargan so please make it nice and understanding.
Kind Regards
Message 1 of 2
Markkjjb
Aspirant

Re: Can't set up my EX2700

Hi just encase anybody has this problem when I plugged in my lap top to the extender with the Internet cable it worked first time just followed the instructions on the Web site for manual connection
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7