× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EX2700 Connected No Internet

Billblackwell
Aspirant

EX2700 Connected No Internet

Device has been working fine for months and now it connects like I always did but now it says No Internet.

I have updated the firmware on my Router to the newest thinking that may fix the problem. Still doesnt work.

Router is a EA4600 Linksys. I also has reset extender multiple times and read almost all the threads on this forum that has anything to do about this problem and none of the things I have tryed have worked. Most are older threads though. Any help available on this?

Model: EX2700|N300 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition
Message 1 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: EX2700 Connected No Internet

Hello Billblackwell - Would you mind providing us with the LED light status of the extender along with the firmware version the extender is currently on. 

~Christian 

Message 2 of 6
Billblackwell
Aspirant

Installed V1.0.1.52 firmware

Still shows the same.

All lights are green

Message 3 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Billblackwell - Factory reset the extender by pressing on the small black button using a pin for 15+ seconds then join the NETGEAR_EXT wifi network using a phone or laptop. After you connect to the NETGEAR_EXT network with your phone or laptop, browse to www.mywifiext.net and follow the setup instructions.

Please let me know during what step of this process you run into issues with. I would recommend setting up the extender in the same room as the router before moving it to the designated area.

~Christian 

Message 4 of 6
Billblackwell
Aspirant

Went all the way through your instructions.

It acts like everything goes good (login etc)

After login......

Still the same. I bought a new one and it works fine.

Gonna toss this one.

Thanks for your efforts....

Message 5 of 6
raroboy
Aspirant

I found the solution after countless hours checking forems to no avail. For me it was to disconnect VPN. Then you can access WWW.mywifiexp.net and set up. I discovered this because I could set up from my phone and I could access internet through the extender. Let me know if this also solves your problem

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7