× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I keep getting 404 - The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,

PlsHelpMary
Follower

I keep getting 404 - The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,

On my last step of installing, I keep getting this message. This extender has been working fine up until 5/26/2016. Now all of a sudden it won't connect. It says it is limited and when I try to resolve the network program it says the IP is not correct. I tried resetting it several of times and get the above message on the last step. I sat on the phone with customer service on 6 different phone calls speaking with about 9 different individuals for atleast 3+ hours total and still have not gotten it resolved. One of the guys told me unless I purchased a virus program there is nothing he can do for me. Then the last 3 people told me that they can't even talk to me until I purchase another warranty since my 90days are up even though I just talked with 6 people before them and not 1 mentioned that. So this the issue with this one and I still have another netgear device that just stop working also but it is another model. I just want 1 of them to be fixed but basically it seems like they refuse to help me unless I purchase something from them which seems EXTREMELY unfair since I already purchased 2 of their products which is about $200+ already.

Model: WN3500RP|Universal Dual Band WiFi Extender
Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: I keep getting 404 - The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name c...

Hello PlsHelpMary

When doing a reset make sure you are holding down the reset button for atleast 10 seconds also when doing the setup make sure you are connected to the extender via ethernet.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7