× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Mesh WiFi 6 Nighthawk - MR60

brianfthompson1
Follower

Mesh WiFi 6 Nighthawk - MR60

I am trying to set up my Mesh WiFi 6 system (MR60) to a Netgear Nighthaw MC1150V modem and I cannot get an internet connection from the modem to the router.  Unplugged and plugged both router and modem multiple times, have solid Internet connection w/hard wire from modum to computer, secured the hard-wire connections multiple times, have called tech support (they haven't called back), rebooted router a few times...everything seems to be operational except for the internet connection from modem to router.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  

Message 1 of 2
joefenn
Aspirant

Re: Mesh WiFi 6 Nighthawk - MR60

I am having hte smae problme connecting my existing MR60 to my new CM1100.  

Anyone know the cause fo the " No Internet " 

@brianfthompson1 wrote:

I am trying to set up my Mesh WiFi 6 system (MR60) to a Netgear Nighthaw MC1150V modem and I cannot get an internet connection from the modem to the router.  Unplugged and plugged both router and modem multiple times, have solid Internet connection w/hard wire from modum to computer, secured the hard-wire connections multiple times, have called tech support (they haven't called back), rebooted router a few times...everything seems to be operational except for the internet connection from modem to router.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  

status?

Model: CM1100|Nighthawk Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS 3.1
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7