× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NetGear AC750 Extender

Jacob420
Aspirant

NetGear AC750 Extender

Okay so this is really frustrating. I used to be able to Connect and be fine with my wifi range extender but it suddenly started some bs. which is funny bc it had a 90 day thing.. go figured, but anyways when i get on my Computer (won’t work with my phone either just keeps loading to connect and says no internet.) it will connect to my 2.4GHzEXT network fine, but when i try connecting to my 5GHzEXT Network it connects with excellent strength and it says no internet connection and doesn’t even allow me on the support webpage. Please help... is it just a hardware issue ? I’ve also actually been on the support site and did the smart setup several times and it never worked even tho it says it has, ive contacted support a few times and they all ask me to buy a 100 dollar customer support thing which i’m not. i’ve also tried installing an update but it wouldn’t let me because you know.... no internet.. pls help the frustration is real and i can’t even return it because of the 90 day thing. i’m stuck with it . Also the Model No: is actually EX3110 it’s the AC750 dual band
Model: EX3920|AC750 WiFi Range Extenders
Message 1 of 4
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Re: NetGear AC750 Extender

Hi @Jacob420,

Please try changing wireless channel on router for 5GHz and also look for firmware upgrade if any for your EX3110.

Message 2 of 4
Jacob420
Aspirant

When i try and update, it wants me to burn it on a disc for some odd reason. Then when i get a disc it says its not valid. Is there seriously any other way to download, because netgear is starting to look like a joke to me.

Model: EX3920|AC750 WiFi Range Extenders
Message 3 of 4
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi @Jacob420,

I'm afraid if you are trying to open the firmware file. You should not open it rather you need to login to extender, goto firmware update and choose the file by browsing and selecting it.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7