× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Wifi Range Extender question

DebbieWebby
Follower

Netgear Wifi Range Extender question

I have had this extender for one year, wireless. All four lights on the face of the extender have always been green. Yesterday, the light on the right upper was red-ish green. Today it is not on at all. I have turned extender off twice, replugged it in.I have rebooted the computer, router, modem and light still does not come on, the lower two and upper left are all green. Nothing has changed; the position of extender, the computer, modem or router. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Debbie

Model: EX6100|AC750 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Netgear Wifi Range Extender question

The "upper right" should be your client link led. So something has a poor connection to the extender. It gets complicated if you have more than one device connected (as most do). It could be one of your devices is connected and is to far away or has interference thats causing issues. 

Here's the support page both the manual and installation instructions talk about the led indications.

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/EX6100.aspx

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7