× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk mesh AX8 still not extending far enough

mbrobert1973
Follower

Nighthawk mesh AX8 still not extending far enough

Hey guys... I know little to nothing about tech.  I have this extender becase I cannot stream in the back of our home or in the downstairs.  I followed the (brief) included instructions for pairing and installation. Still not able to stream in the back of our home.  Is there a situation where ANOTHER extender is needed to allow the coverage to extend even further, or am I an idiot?  Our router/hub is in the closet in the front of our house. I paired the Nighthawk with it (all the lights are on in white on the front)... I understand this to mean that I did it right... but I am still not able to stream in the back of our home which is about 40 feet away from the Nighthawk.  The Nighthawk is about 30 feet from the router/hub closet (halfway between the closet and the baack of the house. Any suggestions? And reply like you are talking to a kindergartner -  eventhough I am an M.D.  Keepin it real. Preesch.

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7