× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WN2000RPTv2 - WN2000RPTv2 - Unable to connect the extender after the router was re

bamar123
Follower

WN2000RPTv2 - WN2000RPTv2 - Unable to connect the extender after the router was re

Recently we reconfigured our router. Since then, I have not been able to reconnect the netgear extender to my router. I go through the installation setup, giving passwords, etc. and in the final screen I get the error "Selected network is no longer available". Please let me know how to fix this.

Message 1 of 3
Fairytail
Virtuoso

Re: WN2000RPTv2 - WN2000RPTv2 - Unable to connect the extender after the router was r

Reset the extender and configure it closer to the router. Make sure that MAC filtering is disabled on routers end.
Message 2 of 3
Babylon5
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: WN2000RPTv2 - WN2000RPTv2 - Unable to connect the extender after the router was r

It’s possible that some of the data you are seeing is browser cached data, you could try setting up by using a different computer or browser.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7