Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CM1000v2 mac address changed toa Cadant inc. Mac

Jallen197102
Follower

CM1000v2 mac address changed toa Cadant inc. Mac

I am not very happy with comcast doing this since I like to account for all mac addresses in me network.  Given this is from the ISP, BUT that mac address is telling me my interwork traffic is going rhroufh a device that I have no idea  how ita run.  PLUS MY RANDOMIZED iP address went static and I majically had ser on my modem and ipv4 and ipv6 addresses..  I dont know who gave the permission to do this howevwr all my devices are being pushed to these settings by my hacker neighbors who have been hacking me for over 3 years now.  IF NETGEAR LOOKING UP MY ACCOUNT YOU WILL SEE i spent a crap load od money with you , you can also see that there is no privaxy in my world. 

• I SAW FROM MODUM LOGS THE MODUM WAS CRASHING ALOT  AND IT HAS BEEN A PROBLEM AFTER CONSULTING WITH COMCAST.. QUESTION TO NETGEAR IS THERE A SOLUTION THE CRASHING OF THE MODUM SO i dont have to have traffuc go throufh a bunch of hackers decives.
  • Thanks
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: M1000v2 mac address changed toa Cadant inc. Mac

This whole post goes everywhere. 

I don't neve know where to start. 

You're having issues with the modem crashing? 

Do you have screensnips of the cable connections page and event logs? 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: CM1000v2 mac address changed toa Cadant inc. Mac

What Firmware version is currently loaded?

Be sure your using a good quality LAN cable between the modem and router. CAT6 is recommended. 
What is the brand and model of the host wifi router connected to the modem?

Please don't YELL, we can hear you just fine. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7