Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi CBR40 help

jobe2433
Aspirant

Orbi CBR40 help

Hello, after a power outage 2 days ago I’ve been unable to get my internet back up and running either WiFi or wired. All lights on Orbi are blue and Comcast is even able to restart the modem from their end. They are saying everything is fine: is there anything I can do to fix this? I have tried restarting and resetting both the modem and satellite . Any help would be very much appreciated
Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post here in this forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-with-Built-in-Cable-Modem/bd-p/en-home-orbi-cable

@jobe2433 wrote:
Hello, after a power outage 2 days ago I’ve been unable to get my internet back up and running either WiFi or wired. All lights on Orbi are blue and Comcast is even able to restart the modem from their end. They are saying everything is fine: is there anything I can do to fix this? I have tried restarting and resetting both the modem and satellite . Any help would be very much appreciated

Message 2 of 4
jobe2433
Aspirant

Thank you . I am unable to get wired connections as well. It just seems like there is a block somewhere . I will try the settings that you suggest . My firmware is 2 . 3 .0 .10. I will update in a few
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7