Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

cbk752 modem web page says bad cable connection no internet access

rushman55
Initiate

cbk752 modem web page says bad cable connection no internet access

My cable diagnostic page  on the web interface says cable status: bad.  It says to make sure my modem is properly activated, if not call ISP for further troubleshooting.  The deal is though, that I have absolutely no problems whatsoever right now with my system.  It works fine.  I had a minor power outage a couple of days ago, and when the power came back up, the modem web interface started saying this.  

The orbi app says everything is fine, the web interface says good until I click on it, and it brings up the cable diagnostic page where it then says cable status= bad.  I know I should just ignore this since everything is working fine, but I was just wondering if anyone had ideas on why it would say that my internet access is bad, and that i need to contact my ISP.

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
rushman55
Initiate

Re: cbk752 modem web page says bad cable connection no internet access

Thank you for replying.  I guess it was just some kind of glitch in the system.  I unplugged my main unit, and plugged it back in.  The cable diagnostics page now says everything is fine, and all green across the board. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 2 of 4
rushman55
Initiate

Thank you for replying.  I guess it was just some kind of glitch in the system.  I unplugged my main unit, and plugged it back in.  The cable diagnostics page now says everything is fine, and all green across the board. 

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Please mark your thread as solved so others will know. Be sure to save off a back up configuration to file for safe keeping. Saves time if a reset is needed.
https://kb.netgear.com/000062080/How-do-I-back-up-the-configuration-settings-on-my-Orbi-WiFi-System
Enjoy. 📡

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series