× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: Can't Enable Wifi on ATT M1100

DaCassilia06
Aspirant

Can't Enable Wifi on ATT M1100

Hello Guys

i Have bought two Att Nighthawk  M1100-2A1NAS from ebay , one is working perfectly fine , but the other one only works thru ethernet or with USB C tether it  always shows : Wifi Disabled

I tried to activate it in the router portal but it failed ,

I got a lot of issues in going into the portal it doesn't show up like you can see in attached files

I think this is a Software issue , someone has any clue?

Thanks

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 8
plemans
Guru

Message 2 of 8
DaCassilia06
Aspirant

Yes I've tried but it didn't worked , and for some obscure reasons this one says that I can manage it on ac81xs.mhs/ instead of attwifimanager/
Message 3 of 8
plemans
Guru

Have you checked to make sure IP-passthrough is disabled?

Message 4 of 8
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @DaCassilia06 ,

Can you please PM a screenshot of the device label?  You will need to remove the battery to see the label.

Regards,

Arodi

Message 5 of 8
DaCassilia06
Aspirant

I cant access to the portal , i think that he doesn't responds , for example when i want to reboot thru 192.168.1.1 it does absolutely nothing

Message 6 of 8
Mi9htyMarcu5
Aspirant

I have a nighthawk mr1100 and I can’t get it to work, I’ve been on the phone with att and I’ve been to their stores and they all tell me to use the app but without a internet connection I can’t use the app. I have a unlocked device and I’ve tried 2 different carriers in the last 2 weeks and still can’t get it to work. It say I have to finish setting it up to visit a website but all the websites they try to send me to crash and I can’t use them it also say I have to update my apn settings and I can’t do that either, that’s what I think the problem is but either way I can’t use my product and it’s disturbing. I am now at my home and I plugged my Ethernet cord from the wall into my hotspot to try to work it that way and still nothing
Message 7 of 8
Nuchem
Aspirant

Have your issue been resolved? If yes, can you share with us how? because I'm experiencing the same issue

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7