× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Great to see Netgear Moderator answering questions swiftly

UK-based
Luminary

Great to see Netgear Moderator answering questions swiftly

I'd like to thank the Netgear moderator JasonN for taking the time recently to answer the majority of new questions in this section of the community. This is a very welcome change from previous months when Netgear moderators rarely responded, relying on users to do their best to help others.

I sincerely hope that this is a Netgear policy change - having worked most of my life in product marketing, I know that timely and good-quality post-sales support is a vital element in maintaining customer loyalty and respect, especially when launching new products. Loss of consumers' trust can happen very quickly - it takes years to re-establish it.

Message 1 of 6
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Great to see Netgear Moderator answering questions swiftly

Hi UK-based,

Thank you so much for this post! This made my day! I am a kind-of-fresh moderator. I want to say thank you to you also for all the help you have given to the community as a user. Sometimes it does get backed up and we do appreciate the help from the community as a family. :]

- Jason N

Message 2 of 6
UK-based
Luminary

You're very welcome JasonN. Please keep up the good work - it really helps to know that Netgear staff are listening and responding Smiley Wink

My input is generally a best guess or the result of experimentation - you and your colleagues can provide factual information that quickly eliminates guesswork. And even if you don't personally know all the answers, you have access to the people who do.

Message 3 of 6
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Thanks UK-based! Yes! I will definitely keep up the good work! :]

- Jason N

Message 4 of 6
SkimMilk
Aspirant

I'll like to chime in and say that it's really appreciated to have someone from the Netgear team responding to consumers here. At least we know someone is listening and helping to relay the requests/problems to the right folks.

Thanks Jason! Keep it up!

Message 5 of 6
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi SkimMilk,

Thank you for the kind words! :]

- Jason N

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos