× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: LB1120 AT commands

LB1120 AT commands

looking for the AT command list and password for the LB1120 modem

Message 1 of 8

Cat LOL

Message 2 of 8

AT commonds & password  or anyway to select bands/frequencys

Message 3 of 8

is anyone out there?

Message 4 of 8

any possibility of band selection in the a firmware update?

Message 5 of 8
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi countrywidewifi,

Sorry for the delay. I could not find any AT commands references for your device. Please contact NETGEAR support line for further assistance.

There is a similar thread for the LB1110 and saw that you have messaged in it also.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/LB1110-radio-band-selection/td-p/117...

Please update me when support has helped you. Thank you :]

- Jason N

Message 6 of 8

I've already talked to them on the phone and they directed me to try here. AirCard 77xS / 34xU is the only at info they could direct me too. if you could put it in a firmware request to have band selection like a drop down box and more than 1 could be selected would be nice. also thanks for taking the time to get in here and respond to a lot of the ?'s thats been asked realy do appreciate it. 

Message 7 of 8
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi countrywidewifi,

I will definitely forward this idea to my internal team and see what they want to do with it. Thank you so much for the appreciation. It really means a lot. :]

- Jason N

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7