× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR1100 Firmware

sena71
Tutor

MR1100 Firmware

What software tool does the M1 primarily work with when updating manually using the AT!BOOTHOLD command? I am using fdt.exe and the QDLOAD COM serial port shows up in Device Manager but fdt fails to communicate with the modem. I also have the AT!ENTERCND password and the algorithm to unlock engineering mode with AT!ENTERUNLOCK but I have still yet to find a way to do something as simple as upload firmware. 

For note, it is currently running the AT&T firmware which does not allow for upload via WebUI. I intend on uploading compiled firmware based on the official open source code provided by Netgear.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 3
sena71
Tutor

Re: MR1100 Firmware

Also, what else must I do to enable ADB and the TFTP server? They been enabled via the AT!CUSTOM="ADBENABLE",1 and AT!CUSTOM="TFTPSERVERDISABLE",0 commandS but it still does not show up via adb or fastboot and i cannot communicate with it via TFTP.

Message 2 of 3
Big7Boss
Tutor

Re: MR1100 Firmware

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I saw you had de password for at!entercnd command. Mind sharing? Im having a hard time looking for it. 

Thanks.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7