× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

NIGHTHAWK M1 IS DISPLAYING ALERT NOTIFICATION

CindyB
Follower

NIGHTHAWK M1 IS DISPLAYING ALERT NOTIFICATION

Nighthawk M1 is dispaying alert notification, however when I log on to m.home I can't see anything.Where do i find the alert message?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
IanNB
Aspirant

Re: NIGHTHAWK M1 IS DISPLAYING ALERT NOTIFICATION

1. Cycling through using the button displays the alert, but not deletes them
  2. When accessing the m.home via the browser page the alert should be able to be seen in the top left of the page as a bell. Whan you click on it it just shows the mesage headers but no details. I have not found a way to delete them also. Unlike messages that are displayed in the message section of the dashboard and can be deleted.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
MicW
Luminary

Hello CindyB If it is what I think it is , you can display the message by briefly pressing the button at the side of the M1.Each time you press it will toggle a different display, and one of them will be the alert. Keep in mind this will also delete the alert too if you toggle pass it.
Message 2 of 3
IanNB
Aspirant

1. Cycling through using the button displays the alert, but not deletes them
  2. When accessing the m.home via the browser page the alert should be able to be seen in the top left of the page as a bell. Whan you click on it it just shows the mesage headers but no details. I have not found a way to delete them also. Unlike messages that are displayed in the message section of the dashboard and can be deleted.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7