× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M1(MR1100) PS4

morganreed
Follower

Nighthawk M1(MR1100) PS4

I am trying to set up my NightHawk M1 MR 1100 Mobile router to my playstation 4.

I have tried wireless and Ethernet cable CAT 7 and only getting download speed apprx 10mbps and upload speed of 1 Mbps

The package I have paid for is 1GBPS which I am able to achieve through my computer.

In additon to the above whenever I test the internet on my PS4 I am unable to get a NAT Type so I cannot speak to my brother who lives abroad.

Please can you help and explain in the simplest way possible on how to rectify this issue as I am struggling. (Maybe some screenshots to help guide me through)

Model: MR1100|NIGHTHAWK M1
Message 1 of 2
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Nighthawk M1(MR1100) PS4

Hi  morganreed

I am not sure who your network provider is but the Telstra MR1100 on the Telstra Mobile network will never give you 1Gbps and Telstra also do not offer mobile data plans according to speeds you can get.  The speeds you get from your MR1100 will depend on the mobile tower cloeset to you and will depend on a number of factory such as:

- Signal quality

- Amount of users also connected the same mobile tower

- If carrier aggregation is setup on the mobile tower

I am not sure how you are able to get 1Gbps with M1 connected to your PC.  Are you able to share some screen captures, your network provider and your location and send it to adalpathadu@netgear.com as I am very interested to know where I can see 1Gbps speeds on a mobile network.

Kind Regards,

ArodiD

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7