× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M1 (MR1100EUS) "Scanning for mobile router" after trying to delete all SMS messages

quick-cobra
Follower

Nighthawk M1 (MR1100EUS) "Scanning for mobile router" after trying to delete all SMS messages

Hi,

I have the Nighthawk M1 (MR1100EUS). Suddenly my internet stopped working so I got to check on the the device and the LCD says SMS messages full. Note that I use the device primarly hooked to power with no battery and it is on 24/7.

Anyway, The web dashboard could not load as well. I had to power reset the device by unpluggin the power and then powering it on again. After resarting the internet started working again and I could login to the web dashboard.

The first thing I did was clear the old SMS messages, so I clicked the "Delete all" messages button, a few seconds later I get a pop-up with the message "Scanning for mobile router". I have attahed a screenshot of this below. Trying to refresh the web dashbaord also results in infinite loading but the dashboard never loads. The internet still worksthough.

The FW version of the device is: 12.06.12.00

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7