× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M6 Mobile Device

youngb989
Aspirant

Nighthawk M6 Mobile Device

I paid $700 for this hot spot so I can connect to the internet.  Every 10 minutes it disconnects and then tells me I have to go to Advanced, Settings, Cellular, blah blah blah.  Why does this keep doing this every 10 minutes?  I can be working and everything just shuts down because the hot spot keeps making me do this.  How do I stop it from doing this?  Please help!!

Message 1 of 7
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Nighthawk M6 Mobile Device

Please capture a model.json file and send PM to me for review.

- Logon to the webui (http://192.168.1.1 ) as an administrator
- Navigate to URL http://192.168.1.1/model.json via the same browser window
- Capture the results (by selecting all + copy) and send it back

Thanks

John

Message 2 of 7
youngb989
Aspirant

youngb989_0-1679075261829.png

This is what it keeps doing every 10 to 15 minutes.  It kicks me out constantly.

Message 3 of 7
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Looks like you are using MR6150-100NAS. Could you please advise which carrier you are using and what is the plan on the SIM?

This is looks like a SIM subscription issue. 

Thanks

John

Message 4 of 7
youngb989
Aspirant

Carrier is AT & T.  They gave me a brand new sim which we put in at the store.  My hot spot keeps telling me sim card is full and I need to delete things off it.  I have no clue what that means.  As for plan, they gave me a phone plan with unlimited everything because their data was only 25 MB a month I believe.  The girl told me with everything I am putting on the hot spot (laptop, tv, playstation), it would be less money to get a phone line than a data only sim.

I truly appreciate your help, this is driving me nuts here.

Message 5 of 7
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

@youngb989 wrote:

Carrier is AT & T.  They gave me a brand new sim which we put in at the store.  My hot spot keeps telling me sim card is full and I need to delete things off it.  I have no clue what that means.  As for plan, they gave me a phone plan with unlimited everything because their data was only 25 MB a month I believe.  The girl told me with everything I am putting on the hot spot (laptop, tv, playstation), it would be less money to get a phone line than a data only sim.

I truly appreciate your help, this is driving me nuts here.

Could you please check what is the APN setting on your device by tapping Settings -> Mobile-> APN?

If it is set as broadband, you can try set to nrbroadband or vice versa to see whether it helps.

Thanks

John

Message 6 of 7
youngb989
Aspirant

It just tells me all below on device.

APN:  ATT Broadband

PDP:  IPV4V6

PDP Roaming:  IPV4

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors