× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

wireless network printer "not responding" Canon says router is blocking printer, how can I check?

rtrsr
Aspirant

wireless network printer "not responding" Canon says router is blocking printer, how can I check?

Model: WNR2000v3|N300 Wireless Router|EOL
Message 1 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: wireless network printer "not responding" Canon says router is blocking printer, how can I ch...

Hi rtrsr, 

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

May we please know the exact model of your NETGEAR router? Was the printer working before? 

We look forward to your response so we can provide recommendation. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 6
rtrsr
Aspirant

Re: wireless network printer "not responding" Canon says router is blocking printer, how c

N300, WNR 2000v3. Printer had been working.

Message 3 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: wireless network printer "not responding" Canon says router is blocking printer, how can I ch...

Hi rtrsr, 

Are we just having issue with your wireless printer? Was there any changes on your setup before this issue? Please try to disconnect and reconnect the printer to the wireless network. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 4 of 6
rtrsr
Aspirant

Re: wireless network printer "not responding" Canon says router is blocking printer, how c

Thanks for your help, finally determined that the printer is actually the problem and am buying a new one today!  Thanks, again!

Message 5 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi rtrsr, 

Thank you for the update. Good to hear that we have isolate the issue. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7