Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Disney Circle

cedarstilts
Initiate

Disney Circle

We have used Disney Circle for quite awhile, but recently we have been unable to connect via the app when not connected to the home WiFi network.  This is quite frustrating when trying to adjust usage when away from home.  We have tried rebooting the router and reinstalling the app, but nothing seems to work.  Any idea why the app would not be able to connect unless on the network it is controlling?

Message 1 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Disney Circle

Message 2 of 6
cedarstilts
Initiate

Thanks for the links Dexter.  FYI, we have Circle through our router, so the steps of resetting the cube and moving the cube would not work for us.  We have also reset the modem, router, and our phones multiple times, to no avail.  I can access the app and it works fine while I am home, but it simply will not connect to Circle while I am away, either on another wifi or via data.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Model: R6900P|Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 3 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @cedarstilts,

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 4 of 6
dj06482
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue, I've been unable to manage Circle remotely for months. I would appreciate some help from the support team, as I feel the product and its features were misrepresented. Right now the Nighthawk app and Circle are not working at all (Circle is unable to connect).

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 5 of 6
Whyde
Aspirant

Disaney Circle Can't Reconnect

I have same trouble as some other posts in here, I've reset my router (R6900P) with Circle BUILT IN and while I can see devices, etc it keeps saying "Reconnect Circle" notification, but it won't reconnect.  I've had lots of trouble with Circle built in to this router and I'm not too pleased with how it's performed this past year.  I did firmware updates today as well just in case that was an issue.  I've had such trouble getting my Netgear router setup properly, account passwords fixed, I don't know why so many glitches between the Nighthawk app, the online access, the Circle app.  Very frustrating as much as I've always liked Netgear.

THanks for any help you might provide.

Model: R6900P|Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7