Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Recently got a new phone, same phone number, but the login session for Circle didn't transfer over

ericandmaui
Follower

Recently got a new phone, same phone number, but the login session for Circle didn't transfer over

Recently got a new phone, same phone number, but the login session for Circle didn't transfer over.  When I try to access the Circle app and tell it I am the only administrator the app indicates that a passcode is being sent, but I never receive the SMS.  The link provided here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/Circle-Pass-Code-Help-and-Informatio... relates more to stand-alone Circle devices rather than Circle embedded in Netgear.  Forums on the Circle website say the last resort is to reset the Circle device to factory settings.  I really don't want to reset my Nighthawk router to factory settings and have to set everything on my network up from scratch.  I have sent a private message to one Netgear admin user who indicated they could help other users in getting to their passcodes, but haven't received a response.

There has got to be a better way to get back in to Circle when you update your phones.

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7