Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: D6300 Connectivity Issue

nickolivic
Novice

D6300 Connectivity Issue

For the past while, my D6300 has been acting up and (seemingly randomly) disconnecting all users from the internet. This includes the wifi and wired connections. Due to this, it has to be restarted manually and, until it's next interruption, works normally. This problem has only become apparent since moving to a new house with inbuilt Sonos and Foxtel systems. I suspect that the Sonos connection may be the issue, but I'm wondering, what can be done about this problem?
Message 1 of 4
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Check for channel interference

Google inssider and use that to find out next channel
Message 2 of 4
anaussiemale
Novice

You may not be alone, as I may have the same problem. I have a fairly new, recent, latest firm wear upgraded, D6300 which at seemingly random periods, sometimes multiple times day, disconnects all users, wired connections and wifi, until manually restarted. Until its next interruption, the D6300 works normally. I don't have Sonos (whatever that is). I have a disconnected and separately wired Foxtel system.
Message 3 of 4
cilonie
Aspirant

nickolivic,

Please update/reflash the firmware version 1.0.0.30 and do a factory reset. Check if you are still experiencing the same problem.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series