Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: DGN2000 Internet problem.PLEASE HELP!

prodigyfan23
Aspirant

DGN2000 Internet problem.PLEASE HELP!

Hello there,

As you can see this is my first post here so if i do something wrong please correct me,thanks.

So here is my story..
I'm having a problem lately(since last week)..I have 2 Desktops in my room and both of them are connected via ethernet.My main desktop have a very slow internet(Downloading with 10KB/s from 1,1MB/s accidentally)but still my second Desktop is downloading fine with 1,1MB's/s - 1,3MB's/s.I'm now on a dead end but so far the things I've tried to fix this is(check the list below) :

1.Scanning my PC with a lot of spyware,malware,antiviruses,etc. programs to make sure I got no viruses(viruses can damage your bandwidth).It showed up that i got no viruses at all.
2.Tried scanning and fixing my Registry with a lot of programs again but nothing changed.
3.I was stuck and I needed to fix this so I though that if i reformat my PC it would do the job,I did but still nothing changed.
4.After i did the reformat I tried changing my modem with a wired modem(meaning a modem that got no wireless internet connection)and everything was working properly.I was downloading with 1MB/sec +..The problem with this modem is that I can't keep it because my brother want's wireless and if I have a wired modem there is no wireless available.

I don't know what the problem could be as I tried reformat my PC and still nothing is working fine.That's why I posted here,If anyone could give me a hand I would honestly be grateful to him because I'm running low on money lately so I can't just buy another modem.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
-prod.
Message 1 of 10
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Message 2 of 10
prodigyfan23
Aspirant

jmizoguchi wrote:
http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/388307-remote-access-pc-from-outside-network-issue

Thanks for answering my question!

The problem is that I don't have any problems with iPad..I'm just having a problem with my second PC which is connected via ethernet..
Message 3 of 10
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

link was for someone else's post.. sorry
Message 4 of 10
prodigyfan23
Aspirant

jmizoguchi wrote:
link was for someone else's post.. sorry

Oh,okay.No problem.

Can you please help me with my case?
Message 5 of 10
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

pickup USB to ethernet or wireless adapter to test make sure network card on your pc is failing
Message 6 of 10
prodigyfan23
Aspirant

jmizoguchi wrote:
pickup USB to ethernet or wireless adapter to test make sure network card on your pc is failing

My card works fine I tested it with an another modem as I mentioned and everything was working just fine.USB to ethernet?I don't get you man...:/
Message 7 of 10
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

googoe "usb to ethernet"
Message 8 of 10
prodigyfan23
Aspirant

jmizoguchi wrote:
googoe "usb to ethernet"

Oh you mean the adaptor?right..I already tried that forgot to post it sorry..:/ No change as usual.
Message 9 of 10
Mcpauly
Novice

jmizoguchi wrote:
googoe "usb to ethernet"

can u help with my dgn2000 pls? internet light is red. it was working a few hours ago and just lost connection. ive spent hours trying to fix
Message 10 of 10
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7