Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Readycloud setup

juljan
Aspirant

Nighthawk AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (D7000) 

Hi, thanks for responding to my post. I want to say right away that I do not speak English and use Google translator. I bought the router from ebay. Naturally, he was already registered to another person. I asked him to cancel the registration. in the end, I had to ask the netgir team to register the router I bought. Everything worked out and the router is registered in my name. Next, I wanted to create my account page in redicloud. but since I already had a netgear account, I entered redikloud through netgear. Then I did everything according to the instructions from the router, but nothing happened. I read on the forum that you need to flash an older firmware - but this did not help either.  I tried resetting the router to factory settings - nothing helped either.

Model: D7000|Nighthawk AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 15

@juljan wrote:

Hi, thanks for responding to my post. I want to say right away that I do not speak English and use Google translator.

OK. Let's do a step at a time.

@juljan wrote:

I had to ask the netgir team to register the router I bought. Everything worked out and the router is registered in my name.

So, if you go to

https://my.netgear.com/myNETGEAR/myProducts.asp

You can see your D7000 modem/router?

Message 2 of 15
juljan
Aspirant

Hello. Thanks for working with me. Yes, when I click on your link, I see my router. 

Message 3 of 15

@juljan wrote:

Hello. Thanks for working with me. Yes, when I click on your link, I see my router. 

Does that use the same login details that you have used for ReadyCLOUD?

You said before:

Next, I wanted to create my account page in redicloud. but since I already had a netgear account, I entered redikloud through netgear.

In the modem/router, the ReadyCLOUD tab will show if the D7000 is registered.

What do you see there?

What happens when you click:

http://readycloud.netgear.com/

What do you get?

Message 4 of 15
juljan
Aspirant

1. Does that use the same login details that you have used for ReadyCLOUD? - Yes, the same login
  2. In the modem/router, the ReadyCLOUD tab will show if the D7000 is registered. -  NO. Only in app "NETGEAR Genie" shows that my router is registered.
  3. Снимок экрана 2022-03-16 210013.pngСнимок экрана 2022-03-16 210311.pngСнимок экрана 2022-03-16 210506.pngСнимок экрана 2022-03-16 210632.pngСнимок экрана 2022-03-16 211331.pngСнимок экрана 2022-03-16 211412.pngСнимок экрана 2022-03-16 211517.pngСнимок экрана 2022-03-16 211603.png
Message 5 of 15
juljan
Aspirant

hi,

1. Does that use the same login details that you have used for ReadyCLOUD? - Yes, I use the same login details like for ReadyCLOUD
  2. In the modem/router, the ReadyCLOUD tab will show if the D7000 is registered. - No (... only in app "NETGEAR Genie" I see that my router is registered )
  3. What happens when you click: http://readycloud.netgear.com/ - when I go to this page using MyNETGEAR password, the window that pops up says I don't have any devices registered(...I tried several times to paste a screenshot in the answers - it does not work)

Message 6 of 15

@juljan wrote:
  2. In the modem/router, the ReadyCLOUD tab will show if the D7000 is registered. - No (... only in app "NETGEAR Genie" I see that my router is registered )

I see this.

ReadyCLOUDGUIScreen.jpg

So there is a mismatch between the genie and the browser graphical user interface (GUI).

@juljan wrote:
  3. What happens when you click: http://readycloud.netgear.com/ - when I go to this page using MyNETGEAR password, the window that pops up says I don't have any devices registered

Have you tried registering a device there?

WelcometoReadyCLOUD.jpg

Message 7 of 15
juljan
Aspirant

one discussion talked about recording from the screen at the moment (... this image lasts literally a fraction of a second) of registration - I tried it, this is what happened /  next screen what happens afterСнимок экрана 2022-03-17 172345.pngСнимок экрана 2022-03-17 173708.png

Message 8 of 15

It may be some time before the images land. To ensure that you aren't posting anything naughty, a Netgear moderator has to approve the pictures.

You can attach images to messages without any delay.

Message 9 of 15

So, the web page shows that the device is registered to a different ReadyCLOUD account.

Does the Unregister button stay around long enough for you to use it?

Another option is to go into MyNetgear and to "unregister" it there.

Find the D7000 in My Registered Products.

Click the device. Go to the bottom and look for the Unregister Product link.

Message 10 of 15
juljan
Aspirant

1. Does the Unregister button stay around long enough for you to use it? - very short, it is impossible to have time to press the button
  2.  Another option is to go into MyNetgear and to "unregister" it there. - this option did successfully
  3. waiting for your next instructions😀
Message 11 of 15

Start the process all over again.

This time use the same MyNetgear account for everything.

Message 12 of 15
juljan
Aspirant

hello,

That is, I have to register my router on MyNETGEAR .

Can i register it through the app NETGEAR Genie?

Do I need to somehow delete my account in ReadyCLOUD? (...though I don't know how).

By the way, deleting the registration - nothing has changed in the router settings. Do I need to do something with the router?

Message 13 of 15

It was hard to understand what was registered where on your system.

From your messages, the first screen said your D7000 "is registered ...". The next one said "Registration failed".

If you "unregister" from everything, MyNetgear and ReadyCLOUD, you can try to set everything up with one single account and see if that works.

Message 14 of 15
juljan
Aspirant

Hello, and thanks again for your time that you devote to my problem.

unfortunately, either I don't understand anything or I'm doing something wrong - in the end the result is the same.

I'm afraid nothing will work.

Снимок экрана 2022-03-19 190253.pngСнимок экрана 2022-03-19 190415.pngСнимок экрана 2022-03-19 190540.pngI wouldn't want to take up your time.

Message 15 of 15
Discussion stats
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7