Antworten

RN314 Webinerface funkt nicht mehr

Worli
Tutor

RN314 Webinerface funkt nicht mehr

Hi an alle und ein Frohes Fest!

Habe heute problemlos auf 6.2.2 "up-gegraded". Später dann über Apps den CardDAV und CardCAL von BAIKAL getestet. Hat sich problemlos installieren lassen. Hab dann aber gesehen, dass das nur unter iOS verwendbar ist und BAIKAL wieder deinstalliert. Deinstallation ist fehlgeschlagen. Musste die Box neu starten und seitdem funktioniert der Zugriff über http nicht mehr. Alle Fileshares sind zwar noch verfügbar. Aber auch der Zugriff über Owncloud über http://ip-adrese/owncloud ist nicht mehr erreichbar. Habe auch schon mehrmals neu gestartet (über mehrmaliges Drücken des Ein- / Ausschalters. (SSH ist nicht aktiviert...). Weiß da jemand von Euch weiter? (Ist eine RN 314 mit 3x4GB kompatiblen HDD im FlexRAID. Ansonsten nichts besonders außer dem "Adaptive Load Balancing" mit den zwei aktivierten GB-Ethernet Adapter. Hat bis jetzt auch problemlos gefunkt...)
Nachricht 1 von 8
RX
Luminary
Luminary

Re: RN314 Webinerface funkt nicht mehr

Hi Worli,

It would be best that you backup all of your data while you can access it. I suggest that you perform OS reinstall on your RN314 then check if same problem occurs.

Refer to this link as reference guide: http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detai ... -or-314%3F

Thanks to Google translate. Hope my suggestion helps 😄
Nachricht 2 von 8
Worli
Tutor

Hi Ixa and thanks for your fast answer here. Backup is running and will take a time for the 5 TB. I will try the OS reinstall once backup is done. Kind regards, Worli.
Nachricht 3 von 8
Worli
Tutor

I did now the OS Reinstall - two times. There are some effexts like new IP via DHCP, only one Ethernet-Adapter is active now. During boot it also did a FW update (seen on the device v6.2.2). But still no access to the Webinterface. The data is still thee.

Any further idea?
Nachricht 4 von 8
StephenB
Guru

The direct path is to do a factory reset, and then restore your data from backup.
Nachricht 5 von 8
Worli
Tutor

I already thought about this and unfortunaltely I also see no other way...

I have to say that I am absoluletly angry because of this. Especially because I had a big issue two years ago with my NVX Pioneer where I lost a lot of data when the RAID 5 crashed. It was not possible to get out any reason why. Even I have been very happy with this Netgear products I will invest some more Money and go with a different vendor for my organisation.

However, thank you for you Support.
Nachricht 6 von 8
StephenB
Guru

You could of course try netgear support.
Nachricht 7 von 8
Worli
Tutor

Sorry, for my late answer... After factory reset everything is running now. Of course I could contact the netgear support and already did so in the past. But here I had a big time pressure to bring back data to users asap. In order to that resetting and restoring from backup was the fastest option in this case. I already have back also Owncloud incl. update to v 7.0.4. Now I am fighting to get bigger files uploaded. But am quit sure it is just a simple entry in the php.ini to be adapted.

I wish you all a very happy new year and all the best for 2015!!!
Nachricht 8 von 8
Diskussionsstatistiken
  • 7 Antworten
  • 2877 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 in Unterhaltung