× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My modem is a AC1750 C6300. Cant access The Modem/Routers Settings

Juls9503
Aspirant

My modem is a AC1750 C6300. Cant access The Modem/Routers Settings

I am trying to access the settings in my Modem/Router but for some reason when i try to use the IP Or the website it shows on the modem it says this site cant be reached please help 

Message 1 of 3
Juls9503
Aspirant

Re: My modem is a AC1750 C6300. Cant access The Modem/Routers Settings

I've already tried resetting the modem/router and all that. I've been having this problem for a pretty long time but didnt really mind it back then because i haven't had to use it but now i need it.

Message 2 of 3

Re: My modem is a AC1750 C6300. Cant access The Modem/Routers Settings

@Juls9503 wrote:

I am trying to access the settings in my Modem/Router but for some reason when i try to use the IP Or the website it shows on the modem it says this site cant be reached

This isn't clear.

What do you mean by "when i try to use the IP Or the website it shows on the modem"

Use the IP in what? And what "shows the modem"?

What are you doing and where does it go wrong?

And what says "this site cant be reached"?

Browser? An app? Something else?

These might be useful.

How do I log in to my NETGEAR wireless router? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

and this:

If you cannot login to your router | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Your subject says C6300. Is that what you have?

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Cable Modems & Routers

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7