× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

New Orbi RBK50 and worked great for about 2 weeks , then started loosing connection. frequently

gek8401
Follower

New Orbi RBK50 and worked great for about 2 weeks , then started loosing connection. frequently

Bought a new Orbi RBK50 and worked great for about 2 weeks , then started loosing connection. Devices already online stay online, while it showed no connection to internet.  Anything new such as laptop or phone would not connect to the internet.  devices show connected to wfi but no internet. when  I reboot router, it works again. this keeps happening and is getting more frequent.  called tech support,  they were no real help. just tried to sell me network security software. No problems with the modem. Any ideas? very frustrating.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
olympos1625
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: New Orbi RBK50 and worked great for about 2 weeks , then started loosing connection. frequently

Hi gek8401,

Good day!

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

First of all, we do apologize for the inconvenience of not getting back to you immediately due to the backlog in the system. Please DM us the case number of your call with our Support team so we can take a look at it. Also, please make sure that all firmware ( router and satellite) are updated.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Oliver

Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7