Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Enable gesture control

Ovecarleone
Aspirant

Enable gesture control

Hi folks

Since Netgear can't even write a good manual I'm gonna ask you guys. Can someone check in the Canvas Menu where the gesture controll is and which options are in there?

I disabled the gesture sensor 2 months ago because after 3 months of support I didn't have the nerves seeing the canvas randomly switching picture. Now that they might have a solution I can't turn it on because I can't access the canvas menu and on the app you can't change any settings for the sensors.

Is a reset of the canvas the only solution? I'd like the answer from an admin.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
DharmaBum
Guide

Re: Enable gesture control

Mine is a 27" Canvas II (MC327) running version 2.2.12_2.0.13 of the canvas software.

On the canvas itself, I don't see any options for controlling the gestures. You can run the gesture tutuorial, (Menu -> More -> Start gesture tutorial) but no ability to change gesture settings that I see. On the app (v5.2.8 on Android) as well as the web site (my.meural.netgear.com, web app v4.3.5) the only gesture options are "gesture direction" (to invert horizontal gestures) and "gesture feedback" (to enable/disable the strip of thumbnails that shows when selecting images in a playlist). 

How did you disable the gesture sensor? If you did it yourself, that functionality appears to have been deprecated.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays