Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: My playlist is playing, but I do not see it in the app? Any help on how to see and edit it?

Dave5150
Aspirant

My playlist is playing, but I do not see it in the app? Any help on how to see and edit it?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: My playlist is playing, but I do not see it in the app? Any help on how to see and edit it?

Hello @Dave5150 ,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

Please ensure that you are using the latest released version of your Meural app. You can verify that your Meural app is up to date by visiting the app store (iOS) or the Play Store (Android). If you not prompted to update your Meural app you are using the current version. If you are prompted to update, then ensure that your Meural app is updated. 

Please follow the steps below to edit your playlist through your Meural app:

Tap your Library (located at the bottom of the app).

A list of your playlist will display. 

Please let me know if you require additional assistance!

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello @Dave5150 ,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

Please ensure that you are using the latest released version of your Meural app. You can verify that your Meural app is up to date by visiting the app store (iOS) or the Play Store (Android). If you not prompted to update your Meural app you are using the current version. If you are prompted to update, then ensure that your Meural app is updated. 

Please follow the steps below to edit your playlist through your Meural app:

Tap your Library (located at the bottom of the app).

A list of your playlist will display. 

Please let me know if you require additional assistance!

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Dave5150
Aspirant

Updating the app did the trick.  Thank you so much!!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays