Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Removing Playlist from Original Canvas

Blingles
Aspirant

Removing Playlist from Original Canvas

I'm unable to delete some Holiday playlists from my original model Meural Canvas.  I have deleted the playlists in question from my account via the Meural app and/or the my.meural.netgear.com website, but they continue to show on the Canvas.  When I look on the "Browse" portion of the Canvas' pulldown menu, the playlists are still listed.  How can I get these playlists removed from my Canvas?  Thanks!

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Blingles
Aspirant

Re: Removing Playlist from Original Canvas

Thanks for suggestions.  I was ultimately able to first add back/reload the problem playlists to the Canvas, and then deletie them via the web interface.  It appears that the Canvas was out of sync with what the Meural site had saved, so this resync'd and resolved the problem.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Blingles,

I understand that you are having issues with removing holiday playlists from your Meural Canvas. Restarting your Meural Canvas after removing the playlists using the app can help fix this issue. If this solution does not work please try resetting your Meural Canvas.

Please follow the steps below to remove the playlist using the Meural App:

• Launch the Meural app.
  • Tap YOUR LIBRARY.
  • The Your Library screen displays.
  • Select your playlist to remove.
  • Tap the three dots at the top right.
  • Edit, Rearrange, and Delete display.
  • Tap Delete.
  • You are prompted to confirm the deletion.
  • Tap Delete.
  • Then restart the device

For more information on resetting your Meural Canvas please navigate to the link below:

https://kb.netgear.com/000061371/How-do-I-reset-my-Meural-Canvas-back-to-factory-default-settings

Please let me know if this helps!!

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Blingles
Aspirant

Thanks for suggestions.  I was ultimately able to first add back/reload the problem playlists to the Canvas, and then deletie them via the web interface.  It appears that the Canvas was out of sync with what the Meural site had saved, so this resync'd and resolved the problem.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays