Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Support just goes silent?!? Guess I won't be buying more

rpep
Aspirant

Support just goes silent?!? Guess I won't be buying more

I really liked this. I really did. The picture quality was great, it looked great on the wall, i liked having the ability to create slideshows mixing pictures from the collection with my own family photos. But then. It stopped working. I know my way around electronics, it looks like a classic harware issue with the display. It just keeps blinking/showing static/snow/pixels/whatever you want to call it. And it's only been up for a few months! I gave it to my wife for mothers day. 
So of course i contacted support. Got through the first level, they had me do a hard reset, although the techniciant on the phone couldn't even confirm for me where the reset button was, but no matter. Hard reset doesn't work, so she says she needs to escalate, fine, I'm not surprised at that progression, was expecting it even. She says I'll hear back the next day. 
About exactly 24 hours later, i do hear back. But it's the same agent, not the escalated tech, and she's asking for the serial number. Ok. A little annoyed now that we couldn't do that yesterday but I give her the numbers, she confirms it's being escalated. 

Then. Nothing. 

For days. Almost a week. 

Nothing. 

I've called, i've responded to the ticket. I'm not to making posts on forums. 

and the worst part. This was going to be my go to christmas gift this year. Now i'm back to square one. 

Don't buy it. Tell your friends and family not to buy it. 
Fwiw Lenovo makes a similar product. I suggest putting your money there. 

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Support just goes silent?!? Guess I won't be buying more

Hi @rpep, we'd like to help out. Please provide us with your support case number for us to check on it.

Dexter

Meural Team

Message 2 of 3
rpep
Aspirant

Re: Support just goes silent?!? Guess I won't be buying more

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos