Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Show All Works of an Artist?

NMWatzman
Tutor

Show All Works of an Artist?

I'd like to display all the works of the artist, Renoir, as found in the Membership library. There is no one playlist that collects his work. Is there a way to add all his works to a playlist? Or must I add over 100 pieces of art in the library one at a time?

Thanks for the help.

Message 1 of 5
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Show All Works of an Artist?

Hello @NMWatzman ,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

To accomplish creating a personal custom playlist using works from an artist in the public playlist follow the step-by-step guide below:

1. Open your Meural app.
  2. Navigate to "Discover".
  3. Tap your desired playlist.
  4. Now swipe the photos or works (located above the playlist name to the left of your screen).
  5. Tap your desired photo.
  6. Swipe up then tap Add to Playlist.
  7. Now select your desired Playlist.

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 2 of 5
NMWatzman
Tutor

Kevin,

Thanks for your response. It does not, however, solve my problem nor answer my question.

I would like to collect all of the works of the artist Renoir (not found in Discover). There are around 20 works of his in the library. If I wish to create a playlist of ALL his works in the Meural library, do I have to click each one individually and add it to a playlist?

Is there a method to select ALL THE WORKS OF A PARTICULAR ARTIST and add them to a playlist, rather than selecting them one at a time.

Neal

Message 3 of 5
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello @NMWatzman ,

The works will have to individually selected then added to a playlist. 

Best,

Kevin 

Community Team

Message 4 of 5
NMWatzman
Tutor

I would think that would be a desirable feature likely available in any modern software app. Disappointing.

Neal

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays