× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Can't Enable Wifi on ATT M1100

DaCassilia06
Aspirant

Can't Enable Wifi on ATT M1100

Hello Guys

i Have bought two Att Nighthawk  M1100-2A1NAS from ebay , one is working perfectly fine , but the other one only works thru ethernet or with USB C tether it  always shows : Wifi Disabled

I tried to activate it in the router portal but it failed ,

I got a lot of issues in going into the portal it doesn't show up like you can see in attached files

I think this is a Software issue , someone has any clue?

Thanks

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 8
plemans
Guru

Re: Can't Enable Wifi on ATT M1100

Message 2 of 8
DaCassilia06
Aspirant

Yes I've tried but it didn't worked , and for some obscure reasons this one says that I can manage it on ac81xs.mhs/ instead of attwifimanager/
Message 3 of 8
plemans
Guru

Have you checked to make sure IP-passthrough is disabled?

Message 4 of 8
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @DaCassilia06 ,

Can you please PM a screenshot of the device label?  You will need to remove the battery to see the label.

Regards,

Arodi

Message 5 of 8
DaCassilia06
Aspirant

I cant access to the portal , i think that he doesn't responds , for example when i want to reboot thru 192.168.1.1 it does absolutely nothing

Message 6 of 8
Mi9htyMarcu5
Aspirant

I have a nighthawk mr1100 and I can’t get it to work, I’ve been on the phone with att and I’ve been to their stores and they all tell me to use the app but without a internet connection I can’t use the app. I have a unlocked device and I’ve tried 2 different carriers in the last 2 weeks and still can’t get it to work. It say I have to finish setting it up to visit a website but all the websites they try to send me to crash and I can’t use them it also say I have to update my apn settings and I can’t do that either, that’s what I think the problem is but either way I can’t use my product and it’s disturbing. I am now at my home and I plugged my Ethernet cord from the wall into my hotspot to try to work it that way and still nothing
Message 7 of 8
Nuchem
Aspirant

Have your issue been resolved? If yes, can you share with us how? because I'm experiencing the same issue

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7